Thursday 1 March 2018

Sitting Pretty

Morning peeps

After two days of travelling to work in heavy snow, I have finally got a day off.  The only problem is that I have woken with a bang headache, which I always seem to get when I come to a stop.  Hopefully it will clear up quickly.


Anyway, I made a quick clean and simple card last night with a cat theme.  The digital stamp is from Doodle Pantry and it has been coloured using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital sentiment
Black gemstones
Gemstone


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown - Black And White
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes
CAS On Sunday - One Layer Wonder
My Time To Craft - Monochromatic
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Clean And Simple
Monochrome Magic - Black And White

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment