Sunday 14 January 2018

Someone Special

Evening peeps

Not a happy girl today, I ordered a new desk just after Christmas which was due to arrive on Thursday.  On Wednesday morning I received a text informing me that the desk would arrive that day, so I organised for the Mum to sit and wait for it.  Anyway, a couple of hours later, I received another text informing me that my request to change the delivery day to Monday had been successful, I hadn't requested this.  To cut a long story short, I went to put it together today, only to realise that most of the parts were missing and the rest were damaged, I have now got to sort that out tomorrow.


Anyway, as always, calm myself down, I have done a bit of crafting this afternoon.  The first of my cards is a quick clean and simple card for someone special.


Materials used are:

White card stock
Two different patterned washi tapes
Xcut Someone Special die set
Signature Collection Flit and Flutter die set
Pink Copic Marker
Nuvo Glitter pen
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Butterfly Challenge - O Is For One Layer And / Or The Colour Ultra Pink
Addicted To Stamps And More - Clean And Simple
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
As You Like It Challenge - Anything Goes
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment