Saturday 30 December 2017

18th Beauty

Evening peeps

I hope everyone had a great Christmas, my Christmas day was a very lazy family day and Boxing day I had to work, so I have had no time for crafting in the last few days.  I have even had trouble getting an order finish.


Anyway, I have managed to do one card from the order tonight.  It is for an 18th Birthday card.  The digital stamp is from All Dressed Up and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red glitter tape
Red ribbon
Gemstone button


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Morgan's Art World - Anything Goes
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Anything Goes
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Craftaholics R Us - Birthday
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Glitter
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment