Tuesday 1 August 2017

Pixie Dust

Evening peeps

I'm at the end of my day off and I don't want to go back to work tomorrow.  We are 7 days away from stocktake, so it will be manic trying to count the back ups.  At least it only happens once a year.


Anyway, I have gone with a clean and simple pink theme card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Hyacinth Sprite from Aurora Wings and it has been coloured using Copics.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Die'sire Scallop Loop Edge die
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

In The Pink - Fantasy
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
The Fairy And The Unicorn - Anything Goes
City Crafter Challenge Blog - Pretty In Pink
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Uniko Studio - Flowers
Paru's Card Making Challenges -  Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment