Saturday 1 April 2017

Kitty Ballet

Evening peeps

I just had to share this photo that popped up on my Facebook page this morning.  My son's University runs a festival every year and all the students have been working hard over the last two weeks getting ready for it.  It's not very often I manage to get my son to pose for photos, so I have saved this one to my computer, my son is the one sitting in the car.


Anyway, I have had a girly card today in the colour purple.  The digital stamp is called Ballerina Kitty 3 from Aurora Wings and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned papers
Tonic Circle Layering die set
Crealies Set Of 3 Flowers No. 23 die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
White lace
Lilac micro beads
White pearls
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Divas - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Create Your Own Embellishments
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations - Layer It Up
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Show Us Your Lace
Fairy Tale Challenge Blog - Cards With Animals
Cardz 4 Galz - Fairy Nice
CCC Digi Creations - Include An Animal
Creatalicious Challenges - Add Flowers
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
A Gem Of A Challenge - Furry Friends
That's Crafty Challenge Blog - Foliage And Flowers
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Shabby Chic


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment