Thursday 16 February 2017

Mr Fix It

Evening peeps

My son's housemate is currently an Assistant Stage Manager for Brendan Cole's (from Strictly Come Dancing) show, so he managed to get free tickets for my Mum and son to see him in Canterbury.  Unfortunately, my son couldn't make it, so I went instead.  She was over the moon when the guy in the Box Office handed her a signed programme.

My childhood was spent in the Ballroom dancing world, as my Brother was a British Campion for a few years, so it's something that she still enjoys watching today.  It always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling when I see her excited.


Anyway, I have made a quick clean and simple male card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Builder Brian from Digital Delights and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue Centura Pearl card stock
Mirror card
Signature Collection Checkerplate embossing folder
Your Next Stamp Stitched Border die
Memory Box Carpenter Tools die set
Memento Summer Sky ink pad
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Digital Delights - Anything Goes
Your Next Stamp - Sketch
CAS On Sunday - Colour Inspiration
Cardz 4 Guyz - No Patterned Paper
Color Inspiration Monday - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Clean And Simple
Cute Card Thursday - No Patterned Paper
Crafty Cardmakers - Add Some Texture

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment