Tuesday 27 December 2016

Neutrals

Evening peeps

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.  For as long as I can remember, if Christmas Day or Boxing Day fell on a weekend day, you had an extra Bank Holiday, unfortunately, the company I work for doesn't like to honour this Bank Holiday, so it was back to work for me today.


Anyway, this is the first card I have made for the last couple of days.  I have gone with a Birthday card in neutral colours.  The digital stamp is called Poppies Bunch from Sami Stamps and it has been coloured using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Brown card stock
Digital patterned papers
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
Brown ribbon
Button
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Stamping Sensations - Floral Fancies
Inkspirational - Neutrals Only
Sami Stamps - Add Stripes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Sunny Day Crafting - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment