Wednesday 2 November 2016

Out For A Walk

Morning peeps

Just a quick post this morning as I am off to London for the day.  I am catching up with my old Boss for a meal tonight, he has booked me into a hotel right in the centre of the West End, I can't wait, it's been years since I stayed in London.


Anyway, I made a quick clean and simple card last night, in between trying to pack an overnight bag.  The digital stamp is called Winnie Walkies from Polkadoodles and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
White pearls
Dazzler


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Words 2 Craft By - Happiness Is A Warm Puppy
Dream Valley Challenges - One For The Girls
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Cards In Envy - Purple And Green
Sunny Day Crafting - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment