Friday 18 November 2016

My Christmas Friends

Evening peeps

I have had a headache now for 3 day, it's not really bad, but it just won't go.  I think it might be due to the worry of a job interview I have tomorrow.  It's been 10 years since I last had an interview and I think that the thought of it is causing the headache.  After that long with the same company, it's scary to think about working anywhere else, but if I am lucky enough to get it, I have to take it.


Anyway, as always, I have done some crafting tonight to my mind off of it.  The digital stamp on this card is called Izzy's Christmas Friends from Di's Digi Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Gold Centura Pearl card stock
Digital patterned paper
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Die'sire Snow Is Falling die set
Spellbinders Holiday Sentiments die set
Gold gemstones
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Digi Design Challenge Blog - Hand Coloured Image
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Passion For ProMarkers - Christmas Is Coming
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Digi Girls Or Hats
Cardz 4 Galz - A Contemporary Christmas
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Christmas Critters
Creative Corner Challenges - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Snow Is Falling


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment