Monday 19 September 2016

Birthday Balloons

Evening peeps

I don't normally have a lot of time to craft when I have been at work all night, but when I got up today, I just really felt like crafting, so the messy house will have to wait until tomorrow.


Anyway, this is a very simple birthday card made in my favourite colours.  Materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Your Next Stamp Mini Balloons die set
Your Next Stamp Stitched Border die
ProMarkers
Black fine liner pen
Glossy Accents
Red Stitched ribbon


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Passion For ProMarkers - Favourite Colour Combo
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes
Craftaholics R Us - Birthdays
Crafty Catz - Red / White / Black
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Black And White Plus One
Addicted To CAS - Stitch


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment