Friday 26 August 2016

Summer Fun

Morning peeps

I am very much a vintage fashion lover and have a wardrobe full of vintage inspired clothes including dresses that my Mum has made me.  Well one of the sites that I shop on has a sale on at the moment, so I thought I would have a browse through, omg the delight I felt when I come across a beautiful dress priced up at just £9, what a bargain, they only had one left and it was my size.  I shouldn't be spending anymore money this month, but how could I pass up on a bargain like that.


Anyway, today I have gone with a summer theme for this card.  The digital stamp is called Summer Ice Cream from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Yellow card stock
Digital patterned paper
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Die'sire Essentials Numbers die
Lilac organza ribbon
Yellow flower button
Yellow buttons
Lilac Dazzler


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Paperminutes - Sewing
Die Cuttin Divas - Birthday
CASology - Fun
City Crafter Challenge Blog - It's All About You
4 Crafty Chicks - Let's Get Sentimental
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - It's Hip To Be Square
Cute Card Thursday - Words / Numbers
Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog - Buttons And Bows
Creative Loops - Summertime
A Gem Of A Challenge - Summer Fun
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Pretty Pretty Ribbons


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment