Friday 26 August 2016

A Neutral Christmas

Evening peeps

One of my cats hasn't been very well the last few weeks, so this week he has been put onto medication and the vet has told me to only feel him over cooked chicken.  The cheapest way of doing this is to buy a whole chicken and cut it up.  The problem is, that as I'm cutting it up, my son is helping himself to it, so by the time it hits the cat's bowl, half of it has gone.  Chicken is his favourite food.


Anyway, tonight I have made another Christmas card but this time I have gone with an unusual colour choice.  The digital stamp is called Snowflake Angel from Ching-Chou Kuik and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Doily
Marianne Design Swedish Ice Star die set
Cream lace
Gemstones
Brown pearls
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Dies R Us Challenge - Doily And / Or Lace
Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps - Let's Go Neutral
The ABC Challenge - N Is For Noel
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage - Things With Wings
Double D Challenges - Neutrals
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Non-Traditional Colours
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Things With Wings


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment