Friday 3 June 2016

Marci

Evening peeps

I can not get my head around the different ways that some people manage.  When I was a Manager and Section Leader I was always getting my hands dirty with whatever needed doing.  The current Section Leader on Counters never goes anywhere near the counter or colleagues, he never works pass his hours or changes his day off, he would sooner close the counter down if he didn't have any colleagues.  I feel that sorry for my former colleagues that I am considering stepping back up to Section Leader just so I can look after them.  The only problem is, I'm enjoying not having the stress that goes with the job.


Anyway, I have made a circle easel card tonight.  The stamp is called Marci from La-La Land Crafts and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Pink card stock
Yellow card stock
Tonic Celtic Dream Layering die set
Crealies Set Of Three Flowers No. 23 die set
Purple beaded sprigs
Purple ribbon
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Let's Get In Shape
Art Impressions Blog - Layer It On Me
Morgan's Art World - Shaped Card
Spellbinding Stamps - Bright Colours
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Lovely Layers
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
Peek-a-boo Designs - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment