Friday 10 June 2016

Baby Girl

Evening peeps

I have just had the most fantastic afternoon and evening in London.  As part of my son's uni course, he has been given the position of Assistant Stage Manager for the 3rd years end of course show.  Every year Rose Bruford take over the entire Bargehouse building on the Southbank for the 3rd years to showcase to the industry.  I'm not sure my Mum enjoyed the play as it was very voilent, but the whole production was amazing.  I am so proud of my son and can't wait to see his next project.


Anyway, this was project from last night, which I had to finish when I got back from London.  The digital stamp is called Baby Aurora Angel from The East Wind and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Pink card stock
Digital patterned paper
Crafters Companion Button Box embossing folder
Spellbinders Circle nesting die set
Spellbinders Hydrangea die set
Joanna Sheen Signature Dies Bunting die
Die'sire New Baby die
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Cosmic Shimmer Pearl PVA glue
White pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The East Wind - Something Old, Something New (Old - Spellbinders Circle die, New - Die'sire New Baby die)
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts - Tags, Tags & More Tags
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges - Tic Tac Toe (Sentiment, Dies, Pearls)
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges - Use A Die Cut
Alphabet Challenge Blog - H Is For Hand Coloured Image
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment