Thursday 10 March 2016

The Stork

Good afternoon peeps

I should have finished this card off last night, but I rang my Mum to tell her something and what should have been a quick 10 minute call turned into an hour.  I was still trying to tidy up when I should have been in bed.


Never mind, I have finished it once I got home from work.  I'm not that happy with this one, it just feels really plain.  The digital stamp is from Sherri Baldy and I have colour it using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Patterned digital paper
Spellbinders A2 Bracket Borders Two die set
Crafters Companion Die'sire New Baby die
White lace
Metal charm
Pink Dazzler
Pink pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Uniko Studio - Colour Inspiration
Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Tic Tac Toe (Charms, Animals, Sentiment)
My Sheri Crafts - Lovely Lace
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything Goes Option Use Lace
Creatalicious Challenges - Add A Charm
Addicted To Stamps And More - Clean And Simple
Besties Challenge - Anything Goes
My Besties French - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment