Monday 8 February 2016

Be My Valentine

Evening peeps

My first day back at work today and it has worn me out.  I'm sitting here with a really bad backache. It makes you wonder way you take any holiday.  Never mind, it will soon feel like I have never been away.


Anyway, my card tonight has a love theme.  The digital stamp is called Love Is from All Dressed Up and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Pink Centura Pearl card stock
Blue Centura Pearl card stock
Tonic Heart Vines Base Affections die set
Tonic Mr & Mrs Affections Insert die set
Tonic Romantic Leaf Affections Insert die set
Joanna Sheen Signature Bunting die
Memory Box Pippi Butterfly die
Red Satin ribbon


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
Clear It Out Challenge Blog - Loving You, Red Ribbon
Butterfly Challenge - O Is For Over The Edge
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Sweethearts
Crafty Gals Corner - Love Is In The Air
Sassy Studio Designs - Bleeding Hearts
QKR Stampede - Valentines Cards
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Valentine / Love
Creative Corner Challenges - Happy Valentine's Day / Love
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - All You Need Is Love
Little Claire's Designs - Just Add Bunting
The Pencil Case - Love / Romance
My Time To Craft - Love Is All Around
Creatalicious Challenges - Love Is In The Air
My Sheri Crafts - Be My Valentine
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - Valentine Cards
Ooh La La Creations - Love And Romance
Crafty Boots Challenges - Love Is In The Air
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Love Is In The Air
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment