Monday 12 October 2015

Relax

Evening peeps

Not sure how I have managed to make a card today, I woke up at 3.30 this morning with a banging headache and then worked a 10 hour shift with it.  I knew it was coming, I have had a mild headache for the last couple of weeks, so with a mixture of tiredness and stress, it decided to come out this morning.  Once I have finished this post, I am going to take myself off to bed.


I have gone for a pink and girly theme with this card.  The digital stamp is called Take Me Away from Tiddly Inks.  I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers and I have paper pieced the bath tub.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Kraft card stock
Patterned digital papers
Double sided adhesive sheets
Spellbinders Delightful Circles die set
Crealies Set Of 3 Flowers No.23
Crealies Duo Dies No. 23
Crystal Glamour Dust
Pink ribbon
Dragonfly metal charm
Pink Bakers Twine
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Lets Get Krafty
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Show Us Your Sassy Ladies
The Paper Shelter - Xtra Vaganza
In The Pink - 1, 2, 3 (One Charm, Two Papers, Three Flowers)
Art By Miran Challenge - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Think Pink
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Use Script Or Text
My Sheri Crafts - Pink And Pretty
Scrapy Land - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
The Kraft Journal - Take Your Pick (Bakers Twine, Die Cuts, Glitter)
Quirky Crafts Challenges - Girls Using Only Two Colours
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Pretty In Pink
Let's Craft And Create - Ribbon Or Twine


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment