Thursday 15 October 2015

Autumn Blessings

Evening all

Not a very relaxing day off today, after getting a phone call for my Manager telling me that I had to work a late on Saturday either if it left the Counter short of colleagues in the morning.  I only hope that she is prepared to pick up the slack would she gets in.


Anyway, my card tonight has an Autumn theme to it.  The digital stamp is called Autumn Blessing Girl from Bugaboo Digital Stamps and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Brown card stock
Patterned digital papers
Your Next Stamp Stitching die
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Spellbinders D-Lites Sprigs die set
Orange Micro Beads


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Your Next Stamp - Sketch
YNSSketch24
Come And Get It Challenges - Happy Fall Ya'll
Always Playing With Paper - The Colours Of Autumn
Eureka Stamps - Pumpkins
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Autumn Colours
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Make It Square
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - Colour Inspiration
My Time To Craft - Autumnal Colours
Craftin Desert Divas Blog - Photo Inspiration
Scrap-Creations - Pumpkins
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow - Autumn Leaves
CCC Digi Creations - Anything Goes
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Die-lirious


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment