Saturday 19 September 2015

Christmas Sleigh Bells Plus The Winner Of The Oyster Stamps Blog Hop

Evening all

I am going to start my post off tonight with the results of the Oyster Stamps Blog Hop.  I would like to thank everyone who has taken part and left some lovely comments on each of the blogs.

First prize of a stamp and die set is:

Tracey Thurston

Runner prize of a stamp is:

Liz Cavill

Now onto something a little different.  I decided to have a go at making a framed scene instead of a card.  It looks completely different to how it did in my head but I like it.


The box frame is from Ikea.  For the scene, I have used cotton wool balls as snow and added Crystal Glamour Dust to give it a little sparkle.


Sitting on the snow, I have cut out two each of the Reindeer and Sleigh using the Spellbinders Reindeer and Sleigh die set.  I have then made a couple of little boxes to add to the sleigh.


For the background, I have used Frantage Shabby White Embossing Enamel and the Memento Paris Dusk ink pad.  I have then used the Poppy Stamps Charming Stars die set and cut out from a double sided adhesive sheet covered in Glamour Dust.


As a final touch, I have used the Heartfelt Creations Arianna Lace die set and again cut from a double sided adhesive sheet covered in Glamour Dust.  This has been added to the corner of the background as a snowflake.

I hope you like it.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment