Saturday 12 September 2015

Christmas Nephew

Evening all

One more shift to get through and I am off on holiday for a week.  It won't be a relaxing week unfortunately, it will be all about packing up my son's things and moving to his university accommodation.  Can't believe it is already here.


Anyway, I thought that I would make a start on the family Christmas cards today.  This one is for one of my Nephews.  The digital stamp is called Yep, I have my Methods from The Paper Shelter.  I have cropped and coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red Centura Pearl card stock
Tonic Celtic Dream Layering die set
Spellbinders Holiday Sentiments die set
Lazer cut Christmas Baubles
Glossy Accents
Red ribbon
Christmas Tree metal charms


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Shaped Cards
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - More Then One Fold
Creative Card Crew - Christmas
Incy Wincy - One For The Boyz
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Charming
Time Out Challenges - Make Your Mark
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas
Crafting By Designs - Get Ready For Christmas
Alphabet Challenge Blog - O For One Layer
Creative Knockouts - Clean And Simple
Winter Wonderland - Anything But Square
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Make An Easel Card
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
Create And Inspire - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Early Holiday Wishes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Graph'it - Christmas Colours
Craft For The Craic - Anything But A Square Or A Rectangle

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment