Sunday 22 March 2015

Flower Fairy

Good evening

It's been a funny day today, firstly I woke up at 6.30 this morning, on my day off, so this didn't help my mood.  Then for the rest of the day, I didn't seem to know what to do with myself.  Managed to do some painting for a couple of hours and landed up spending the rest of the day playing games on the computer.


I did however, make one card.  This has been made in the colours of dark purple, lilac and bright pink.  The digital image is called Hydrangea Fairy from Aurora Wings and I have coloured it using ProMarkers.  I am disappointed with how the hair has turned out.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Raspberry pink card stock
Deep Purple Centura Pearl card stock
Lilac Centura Pearl card stock
Crafters Companion Vintage Floral embossing folder
Your Next Stamp Stitching die
Spellbinders D-Lites Sentiments Two die set
Corner punch
Glamour Dust glitter
Purple satin ribbon
Dragonfly Metal charm


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

CASology - Blossom
Fusion Card Challenge - Floral Fusion
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Bright Colours
Passion For ProMarkers - Check It Out
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Bingo (Ribbon, Players Choice, Embossing)
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes With Optional Twist Purple
Show Your Digi Love - Aurora Wings
Fairytale Stampers - Things With Wings


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment