Friday 21 February 2014

Hey Dude

Good afternoon all

Just a quick post before I pop out for a bit of shopping.  Today's card has a male theme.


I have started with a set of three digital patterned papers,  the first has been cut into a square and layered onto red card stock with a pierced boarder.  The second has been cut into a smaller square, layered onto the red card and placed in the centre of the background and I have taken a long panel from the third, again layering it onto red card and wrapping some blue twine around before placing it across the background.


The digital stamp is called "Come Here Often?" from Sassy Cheryl's Stamps and I have coloured him using ProMarkers.  Using the Spellbinders Basic Circle Die, I have cut him out and layered him onto a piece of red card.


To finish the card, I have added a ticket sentiment "Hey Dude" and a Happy Birthday sentiment cut using the Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die.  I have then added three blue buttons to the sentiment and small yellow buttons in each corner of the card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Hiding In My Craft Room - Designer Papers x 3
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes / Masculine
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog - Use Buttons & Twine
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Spots Or Stripes
Sassy Studio Designs - It's Raining Men
Crafty Little Fairies - One For The Boys
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
The Crafty Bloggers Network - All About Boys
Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge Blog - Punches And / Or Die Cuts

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment