Tuesday 28 January 2014

Young Man

Good evening all

Unfortunately, I have not had a very good day today, most of the day was spent in bed with a headache.  I have picked up a bit tonight, so just about managed to finish this card off.


I have started with a square piece of white card stock and using a ProMarker, I have coloured around the edges and down and across the centre of the card.

I have then taken two different patterned digital papers and cut out four squares, two from each paper and layered them onto the card stock.


The digital stamp is called Give Big from Saturated Canary.  I have coloured him in using ProMarkers.  Using a Spellbinders Circle Die, I have cut from white card stock and softened the edges with Adirondack Earthtones Espresso Ink Pad.  This has then been placed onto a larger circle with the edges coloured with a ProMarker to match the theme.  The digital stamp has layered onto the circle using PinFlair glue to give dimension and three red buttons added for interest.


I have put together a smaller version of the circle and added a "Happy Birthday" die cut sentiment using the Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die.

To finish the card, I have added blue buttons in opposite corners of the card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz Challenges - It's A Boy Thing!
Crafts 4 Eternity - Tic Tac Toe (Blue, Buttons, White)
Totally Paper Crafts - One For The Boys
A Gem Of A Challenge - For The Boys
Digi Sketch Challenge - One For The Men
Ooh La La Creations - A Male Card
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Paper Makeup Stamps - Shades Of Blue
Eureka Stamps - Anything Goes
Sweet 'n' Sassy Stamps - Use The Word Birthday

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment