Wednesday 15 January 2014

Special Son

Good evening all

Today's card to a Birthday card for a special son.


I have taken a square piece of brown Centura Pearl card and embossed it with lines using a score board.  This has then been layered onto a darker brown stock stock to give a little boarder.

I have then taken two different digital papers and cut banner shapes from them.  I have added these to the background, I have also added a brown piece of satin and organza ribbon.


The digital stamp is called Grip It & Rip It Max from Sassy Cheryl's Digital Stamps & Illustrations and I have coloured it using ProMarkers and layered onto the same dark brown card stock.  It has then been placed onto the background using foam tape to give it dimension.


To finish the card, I have die cut buttons using the Tattered Lace Button die and the sentiment "To A Special Son".

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - Use Ribbon But No Bows
Totally Gorjuss - Manly
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Stripes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - 1 Image, 2 Buttons, 3 Papers
Divas By Design - Use Ribbons
Stamping Sensations - Ribbons, Buttons and Bows

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment