Sunday 26 January 2014

CAS Grand Daughter

Happy Sunday everyone

I have decided to have a crafting day today.  It is very rare that I have a Sunday off from work, so I might as well make the most of it.

This is the first of today's cards, made for a Granddaughter.


I have started with a square piece of white card stock and because I have run out of red card, I have used a ProMarker just of the edges.  Onto this I have layered a piece of patterned digital paper.  I have then taken a small piece of matching patterned digital paper, wrapped red ribbon around it and placed this across the centre of the background.

This has then been layered onto white card stock edged with pink Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue pearls.


The digital stamp is from a set of 3 called It's All In Sam's Approach, these can be purchased from Sassy Cheryl's Digital Stamps & Illustrations.  I have coloured her using ProMarkers and cut her out.

Using Spellbinders Nestibilities, I have cut a plain circle and a scalloped circle from white card stock.  I have run the plain circle through a Spellbinders embossing folder and softened the edges with a pink ColorBox pigment ink pad.  The scalloped circle, I have coloured the edges with the same ProMarker to match the theme.

Using PinFlair glue to give dimension, I have placed the digital stamp over the two circles.



Using the Tattered Lace Lacy Marguerite Floral Die, I have cut one out of pink Centura Pearl card and one out of white card stock, which I have then coloured to match the theme.

I have then shaped and layered this and added a flat back pearl into the centres.

To finish the card, I have added a Tattered Lace Grand Daughter die cut and flat back pearls in the top right hand corner of the card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Pink Elephant - Pink / Red / Your Choice
The Paper Shelter - Digi Image + Sentiment
Alphabet Challenge Blog - Y For Young Card For A Little One
Little Red Wagon - Clean And Simple
As You Like It Challenge - Clean And Simple (I like cas because the image to stands out more)
Mema's Crafts - Bingo (Embossing, Dies, Flowers)
Hiding In My Craft Room - For A Loved One
Pixie's Crafty Workshop - Anything Goes
In The Pink - Diecuts And Punches
Paper Pretties - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment