Sunday 22 December 2013

Snow Blue Bestie

Good evening

Just a quick post tonight.  You can tell it's the weekend before Christmas, everyone was out doing their Christmas shopping today.  I had to put all my Colleagues onto the fish counter to cope with the amount of salmon that people wanted filleted.  I will say that I have the most wonderful team of colleagues and I am very proud of the job they do.

Anyway, I have managed to find the time to finish another card, even if it took me two days to do.


The image is a digital stamp from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured her using ProMarkers.  This has been mounted onto mirror card and I have added same pearls using the White Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue.

For the background, I have printed a piece of digital patterned paper from my crafty stash and mounted this onto mirror card.  I have then used the Spellbinders Persian Accents die to cut two boarders from red card stock.  One has been placed along the bottom of the card and the other down the left hand side.  All of this has then been mounted onto plain white card stock and I have added Blue Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue around the edge.


Using the Heartfelt Creations Christmas Poinsettia, I have stamped with Perfect Medium onto red card stock and heat embossed using Heat It Up Silver Tinsel embossing powder.  These have then been cut out using the matching Spellbinders die.  I have layered three flowers with a gemstone in the centre and placed these in the bottom left hand corner of the card.  I have then placed three of the smaller flowers, again with a gemstone in the centre, down the right hand side.


To finish, I have cut a "Mum" sentiment using the Tattered Lace Family Sentiments die from mirror card and placed it in the top corner of the image.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

My Besties UK Challenge - Jingle Bells
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - Use Your Favourite Colour (Red/Blue)
Creative Knockouts - Winter Wonderland
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Sketch N Stash - Sketch
Charisma Cardz Challenges - Anything Goes

That's it for now, time for bed, ready for another busy day.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment