Tuesday 10 September 2013

My Besties Christmas Tree Decorations

Good Morning everyone

Where has the summer gone, I have been so cold this morning that I nearly put the heating on.  It's a bit of a shock to the system.

Anyway on to today's creations, I have made to sets of Christmas Tree hanging decorations, one set in Green/Red and the other in Blue/Red.


I was out shopping at my local supermarket last weekend and came across these clear christmas baubles.  They are actually for putting photos in, but I thought I would have a little play with them.


I have used 7 of the My Besties digital stamps, re sized them and coloured them in with ProMarkers.  These little images took longer to colour then any of the larger sizes because of how small they are, but I'm pleased with the way they have turned out.


I have then added some little pearls with Cosmic Shimmer Pearl glue and punched out some small snowflakes and glued them onto the image.


I wanted the effort of a snow globe, so I punched out lots and lots of little circles with a hole punch from pearlescent , my hand aches quiet a bit now.


Then to add a little sparkle to the snow, I sprinkled some white glitter strips and some extra fine coloured glitter.


I then added an extra couple of punched snowflakes.


To hang the baubles on the tree, some red nylon cord from my local shop has been tied on.


And just to finish them off, a big red organza bow from my local shop, has been added to the top.


I have had so much fun making these, that I am already planning another trip to the supermarket to pick up some more.  I might even cover my whole Christmas Tree in My Besties.

I am entering these into the following challenges:


Well that's it for now, I'm off to start the next project.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment