Monday 26 August 2013

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Entry

Good Evening all,

I think I will sleep well tonight,  the day has been spent shopping for shoes with my 16 year old son and that is not an easy job.

The good news for me though is that today has been the longest I have been on my feet for the last 6 months, so the recovery from my operation is going better then I thought.  Another couple of months and I should be back to work.

Today's card I finished very late last night and it is my C.R.A.F.T. Challenge entry.


I have used a digital stamp from Tiddly Inks called Wryn Blooms which has been coloured using ProMakers.  The papers are from my stash at home.

I have finished the card with a yellow ribbon bow from my local shop, mini buttons from my crafty stash and the flower has been made using the Heartfelt Sun Kissed Fleur Stamp, embossed with Golden Fish Lustre Cosmic Shimmer Embossing Powers and matching Spellbinders die.

That's it for now, I am off to start the next project.

See you soon.

Teresa x

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card I love that yellow bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, good luck in the challenge and I hope you'll pop over to CRAFT tomorrow and join in our next challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete